AGE LIMIT AS ON 30TH JUNE 2019
- Children entering Nursery must be at least 2 years 6 months old, maximum relaxation of (60 days).
- Children entering LKG must be at least 3 years 6 months old, maximum relaxation of (60 days).
- Children seeking admission to UKG will be allotted as per category based on number of vacancies available.
GENERAL RULES FOR STUDENT ADMISSION
- Registration Forms will be made available at DRDO Kindergarten School premises on payment of Non-refundable fee of Rs.100/-.
- The Registration forms should be completed in all respects and duly endorsed by an authorized Admin Officer of the concerned Establishment / Laboratory, in which the Parent / Guardian of the student is working / retired. For other categories, the principal of the school / Admin officer of the respective department will be the endorsing authority. The duly completed Registration Forms are to be submitted to the Kindergarten School, during prescribed hours within the stipulated date.
- Incomplete Registration Forms and Late submission of the forms will not be accepted / entertained.
First priority will be given to students of Category I and others as per order of priority.
- Category –1
- Children of DRDO employees
- Children of employees working for DRDO KG School
- Children of employees working for DRDO KV School.
- Children of service personnel serving in DRDO (Bangalore) only.
- Category –2 Grand children of serving DRDO employees of Bangalore
- Category –3 Grand children of retired DRDO employees of Bangalore
- Category- 4 Children of employees of other State Govt and PSUs
- Category- 5 General Public
If the number of applications received is more than the available seats in any particular category, admissions will be based on lottery basis for that category, subject to vacancies left over from the previous priority category.